Hi guys , am here to make a little suggestion to make this server more populated.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi guys , am here to make a little suggestion to make this server more populated.

Post by Dispeldot on Fri 16 Dec - 7:32

Hello, So as you can see from the title , I have a little bit of ideas to tell you guys. I'am known as Dispeldot or Necrotico old Dev In Eternal/Heroes wow , So To help your server Guys , you need to make PvP More alive and not item with 1000honor point , u need to make more Contents, Your server is so Basic since 5 years nothing changed , i'am Abble to help if there is any ways to contact the owner in privacy , and thanks.

Dispeldot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys , am here to make a little suggestion to make this server more populated.

Post by Bunny on Thu 23 Feb - 18:20

Promoting PvP can be made and via special PvP events, hosted by the Staff Team, if you do get me.

Also, the server is not as basic as you describe it, mate. This is one of a kind server. That's why it is like it is. We've to have some kind of ''advantage'' over the other servers. That's what we should be striving for.

I believe that the server is fine as it is now, tho the PvP thing is a very good idea. It would get promoted once players start to value PvP as much as they value PvE in here. The quickest and surest way to make things work as we've pretended to, is to simply host more PvP events. Although there would be different leagues:

For example:
W1-W5 League
The players whose gear is in this group, shall fight against the members of this group.

I'm saying this, as it would be ridiculous to put a player with a w1 gear against a X4 or PvP 2 player.

Thanks,
Lexi
Bunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys , am here to make a little suggestion to make this server more populated.

Post by Lightsource on Sat 3 Jun - 6:10

I definitely agree with this, do it by leagues. Youv'e got 50m HP players that can't be hit by those with 15m HP.

Lightsource

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sickless on Sat 3 Jun - 10:20

This is a reallly good idea that I want to add on the server, but the problem is that we don't have enough players for this system now because battlegrounds will be really low in players. But this feature will be developed if we increase our population.

Sickless
Developer
Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top