"Little" things that can make the server more enjoyable to me(and others to).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Little" things that can make the server more enjoyable to me(and others to).

Post by moouuoouuoou on Tue 11 Apr - 1:22

I will gona post my sugestions without a special order.
My sugestions arent about game balance or items costs, but more focused in PVE stuff.

1. Some instances reset(if you die) or the mobs inside it respawn, not sure about what exactly happens.
    I died at fighting last boss W7, when i come in the mobs and bosses respawned.
    Can you make instances work like retail about this stuff?

2. killing alot of mobs that drop junk, old tiers pieces that sell at 1 copper or when you need write "delete" to clean your bags isnt fun.
    Make gold something harder to get/valuable and/or make a way to trade armor for tokens(i mean something that u may need for quests or anything...). And make trash mobs with no loot/or just gold.

3. Less quest spam at sanctuary.
    Some quests are available to new players but near impossible to complete, with some work i think you can make new players take the right quests, making the game a bit less complicated. You can also try add hidden quests that unlock after you pick, loot, use or talk something or with someone in a specific instance. You can make quest starting items that cost tokens/credits

Its all for now, i hope you see my point of view, sorry for my poor english :p

moouuoouuoou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Little" things that can make the server more enjoyable to me(and others to).

Post by Jin on Tue 11 Apr - 13:56

Hello,

Thanks a lot for these suggestions!

Founder
Founder

View user profile http://astaroth-serveur.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top