Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions

Post by Jessil on Sun 7 May - 18:55

-Increase voting rewards. 1 Spellstone per 10 Vote is kinda lame and doesn't persuade people to vote.
It NEEDS to be changed to 1-2 spellstones per 1 vote, or add more rewards via voting, like Crystals, materials needed for some quests, etc etc. I barely vote because the rewards are so small. So do plenty of others. It's why we are low-rank on the voting sites.

-Add a daily quest for X1-X5 dungeons. Requirements for quest will be: Kill all bosses (or 2nd to last-last boss). Rewards will be: Crystals, or Spellstones, or the gear respective to the dungeon/raid. (X1 quest will give 1 piece of X1 gear).

-Add more content, X6-X10 maybe. Maybe a PvP 3 & 4 set. (Adding more content might mean that some items need to be updated, like Donor items).

-Decrease the price on items in the "Others, PRICE: 600 CREDITS" Vendor. It should be at least 50-100. 600 Credits would take someone months+ to get. Very very dumb if you ask me.

-Add W10 weapons to the Others Vendor & the CPS REWARDS vendor.

-Add Icy Talons to the Spellstone vendor.
-Add Abomination's Might to the Spellstone vendor.
-Add Trueshot Aura to the Spellstone vendor.
-Add Cloak of Shadows to the Spellstone vendor.
-Add Tree of Life to the Spellstone vendor.
-Add Dire Bear Form & Cat Form to the Spellstone vendor.
-Add Typhoon to the Spellstone vendor

(Prices are up to the STAFF Team)

-Create a world boss quest for ALL world bosses. Have it require a material that drops off world bosses, a universal currency for world bosses like Crystalized Soul. make it require like x30-40, maybe more. The rewards would be Spellstones & Crystals. Possibly Credits.

-Add W10 weapons as a loot table for some of the more-difficult world bosses.

-Add "A Bag of Spellstones" to the CPS REWARDS vendor. Allow players to use there Crystals in exchange for Spellstones. I'd say 2,000 Crystals = 5-15 Spellstones is perfect.

-Have all 3 STARTING GUIDE BOOKS as a quest reward for the "Welcome" quest, OR have every new character automatically receive the 3 books when created.

As a new player, I got lost until someone explained everything to me, so I would revise the Guide books
---Explain in the "Guide: Where to start your adventure?" :

"In the starting area (where you are at right now)
-Complete the "Welcome" quest from "Sam".
-Walk forward and learn all spells & grab your Starter gear.
-Make sure you get everything you need: Glyphs, Spells, Gear, Mounts, etc

After that:
-Walk into the middle of the Sanctuary and look for the "SPELLS" vendor.
-Use your "Spellstones" that you got from "Welcome" quest to purchase your first spell.
-Crystals you receive can be used at CPS REWARDS vendor.

You're ready to start! (You'll find the Teleporter in the middle of the Sanctuary) "

[If I think of more suggestions I'll post it in this thread).

Jessil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post by Ginny on Sun 7 May - 22:31

I think with ur suggestion, have spells will be too easy..

Ginny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessil on Sun 7 May - 23:30

Ginny wrote:I think with ur suggestion, have spells will be too easy..

Lol nah. The spell options we have are not much, it can easily be updated with more spells. And with more spells, comes more ways to obtain Spellstones. Having to rely strictly on /played time for Spellstones is kind of lame considering there are barely any groups running X1-X5. Plus no one wants to play the "waiting" game. Most of the content is solo and not every class can solo stuff by themselves.

I have only got like 3-4 spells on my main character and he's stuck at X1 lol.

EDIT: You barely get any spellstones from one day of voting. Voting is basically pointless because the rewards & the prices for those rewards are jacked insanely high. If you simply increase the amount of spellstones you can receive by a small interval & then add more rewards to voting, then you'll have a even bigger community.

Jessil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top