Portable Teleporter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portable Teleporter

Post by Vaxivop on Fri 12 May - 16:21

A suggestion I have to improve the server, would simply be to have portable teleporters like many other Private Servers have. It'd simply be an item that functions exactly like the teleporters you find around the place. It'd be a nice quality of life thing, so you don't have to run around looking for a teleporter if you want to go somewhere.

Also, not being able to teleport while in combat can get pretty annoying. Especially if you're combat bugged and therefore basically stuck. Removing the out-of-combat requirement would help with that.

Vaxivop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Portable Teleporter

Post by Jessil on Mon 22 May - 18:37

Vaxivop wrote:A suggestion I have to improve the server, would simply be to have portable teleporters like many other Private Servers have. It'd simply be an item that functions exactly like the teleporters you find around the place. It'd be a nice quality of life thing, so you don't have to run around looking for a teleporter if you want to go somewhere.

Also, not being able to teleport while in combat can get pretty annoying. Especially if you're combat bugged and therefore basically stuck. Removing the out-of-combat requirement would help with that.

You realize how broken that would be? If we had a portable teleporter that ALLOWED you to teleport in combat people would just port out of BG's when about to be killed, or even in World PvP. Teleporters on pservers aren't supposed to be used in combat. If you are stuck in combat, there's supposed to be a command that brings you back to the mall if u were to get stuck, like .mall or .sanc or something.

Jessil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaxivop on Tue 23 May - 6:28

Then disable it in Battlegrounds and arenas, then. The .sanctu command doesn't work in combat either if you're combat stuck you basically have to restart your game. Also, what's the point in quoting my entire post when you only seem against the combat teleportation?

Vaxivop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny on Tue 23 May - 8:23

I have a portable teleporter you can buy it at the crystal shop

Ginny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content