Archaeology

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Archaeology

Post by Hoboboxes on Fri 2 Jun - 9:07

Hey man, It's Hoboboxes here, first time doing this so lemme get that reward kthx, anyway, I think that with the archaeology maybe you could add a few bosses or so maybe some random spawns when you pick up a relic and when you kill the boss/mob it drops maybe 3-5 relics? I dont know, just was on my mind while farming for that god forsaken cloak. Maybe even throw in a few more relics here and there or create a hidden path you can follow for them. All in all it seems archaeology was pretty boring, even though it was addictive and gave me something to do for hours. P.S All in all I think this server is really good and I have/will recommend it to people. Personally been searching for a server I could sit down and grind on, with endless amounts of things to do, this server has brought to me friendly people, new friends, and a fun activity. Keep up the great work!!

Last edited by Hoboboxes on Fri 2 Jun - 9:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add stuff about what I thought about the server.)

Hoboboxes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Archaeology

Post by obewanqt on Fri 2 Jun - 9:24

I also feel like the amount you need for the next tier should be reduced a small bit, like maybe 3 or 5 a tier.
For example: First tier is 75, the next tier could be 70-73 and so on, I feel like it would encourage more people to actually farm the cloak and do archaeology.

obewanqt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightsource on Sat 3 Jun - 6:08

I as well agree with this suggestion. I also think the archeology cloak should be buffed, at least as good as the carrot since it takes so long to get.

Lightsource

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboboxes on Sat 3 Jun - 19:51

Or maybe even instead of just all out buffing it, maybe just make it so there's like 4 stages (like they have on live) where you upgrade it, maybe the first cloak you get is 0/4 and you do another questline or something to get to the next stages, such as maybe a quest line for farming mobs then killing bosses, maybe even non soloable bosses, or things like you need 100 relics to upgrade to the first stage, maybe 200 for the next, and so on. or as rage told me, maybe a certain amount from each zone, like 40 from borean 50 from dragonblight ands so on

Last edited by Hoboboxes on Sat 3 Jun - 19:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix some words m8)

Hoboboxes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sickless on Sat 3 Jun - 22:19

Archeology is going to be totally reworked in the future because we think we can do a lot better with this profession, but we have a lot of work and features incoming, so we need more time. If you have any suggestions regarding this rework, please let us know Very happy

Sickless
Developer
Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum