Go passé "Xyzo" Silver svp.

Go down

Go passé "Xyzo" Silver svp.

Post by Hrklolzx on Thu 2 Nov - 17:03

Le joueur Xyzo "dk" créé apres la maj du buff heal abuse les bronze. Etant donné qu"il est full pvp1 avec les +40 stack rési ainsi que le cou dona et l'arme (ainsi que poigne du titan), ce dernier os all, du coup impossibilité aux joueurs de se stuff coté pvp ce qui est tres ennuyant et devient tres vite agacant. Ce dernier a fait expres de ne pas acheté les Hs pvp1 pour ne pas passé en silver. Voyez par vous-meme.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hrklolzx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go passé "Xyzo" Silver svp.

Post by Conshade on Thu 2 Nov - 17:10

Greetings

I tried to translate your post to english, as i don't really understand french. Anyways. I am not trying to stay in Silver. My league score is simply only 0.550, i got 24m hp as a Death Knight, and i do not feel that it would be fair at all to promote me to silver yet. I am not full PvP 1, as i still miss some pieces. This guy is just mad because i apparently i use this "build", and he has been abusing the Bronze for 3000 honor kills, on his DK icetyx. It is clearly just a heads against me, to try and get me to silver so he can kill me there. I am natually progressing to silver like everybody else, also i do not have full 40 stack resi gems. The screenshots he have choosen, just show those items.

Compared to him, i never GY camp in bgs, or farm players over and over i purely just play for the objective. I hope you will let me progress to silver natural like everybody else. The issue is, that i deal a lot of damage, because Death Knights, are very overpowered in Bronze, when using a one-hander in main-hand and a two-hander in off-hand. Even with w10 gear, i was oneshotting people without a problem in Bronze, but it's not for some reason an issue in silver (maybe because of the higher resilience etc). Anyways, this is my tought on the issue, i will progress to silver as fast as i can, grinding gear like everybody else. I dont' see that at 24m Hp geared Dk has anything to do in silver yet... As most players in bronze BG are 20-28m Hp.

Greetings Xyzo.

Conshade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonia on Thu 2 Nov - 17:17

There are lots of problematic people abusing the league score system and this guy is not one of them.

Colonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii on Thu 2 Nov - 17:31

You only show item you want by the way. If we trust you he already finish the PvP1 but dont buy all the item. But you dont screen the PvP1 Set, just the Neck and 1 Weapon ^^'

And it's fun to see a guild " twink " with Colonia who i seen a recruitment to " dominate bronze " ^.^

Nice char Coloniania ^.^

EDIT : Coloniania have the PvP1 Head(Rank 14) but not the Chest(Rank 11) =DDDDDDDDDD
Sekaii

View user profile http://www.999.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonia on Thu 2 Nov - 18:17

Uhm I have the pvp chest in my bag (so it's counted towards league score) but im using the w3 one because it gives 15000 intellect (which is 20-30k armor for mages) which increses the damage reduction by 3.5%. i've perfected my build without feeling overpowered and people are still butthurt.

AND also can you check the gear on my guildmates? they're starters who just play really good.

Colonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonia on Thu 2 Nov - 18:55

So i just got promoted to silver with 24m health buffed. maybe you should reduce the league score requierments for silver rather than promoting good players with okay-ish gear.

Colonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltharion on Thu 2 Nov - 19:53

Hello,

Aparently you have been automaticly promoted.

Thk for posting.
Soltharion
Soltharion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down